[suryoyo-online] Bomb attack on the Syrian-Orthodox Church in Zahle, in the east of Lebanon

Gabriel Rabo grabo at gwdg.de
Son Mar 27 13:26:01 CEST 2011


 
ܠܦܘܬ ܛܒܐ ܗܢܐ ܝܘܡܢܐ ܒܝܘܡ ܚܕ ܒܫܒܐ ܫܥܬܐ ܒܐܪܒܥ ܘܪܘܒܥܐ ܕܫܦܪܐ ܐܢܫ̈ܝܢ ܡܕܚ̈ܠܢܐ ܦܪܩܥܘ ܡܦܩܥܬܐ ܩܕܡ ܥܕܬܐ ܕܝܠܢ ܕܝܠܕܬ ܐܠܗܐ ܕܥܕܬܐ ܣܘܪܝܝܬܐ ܐܪܬܘܕܘܟܣܝܬܐ ܒܡܕܝܢܬ ܙܚܠܗ ܒܡܕܢܚܐ ܕܒܝܪܘܬ. ܐܟܡܐ ܕܐܘܕܥ ܪܝܫ ܡܪܥܝܬܐ ܡܪܝ ܝܘܣܛܝܢܘܣ ܦܘܠܘܣ ܣܦܪ ܐܢܫ ܠܐ ܐܬܢܟܝ. ܐܠܐ ܗܘ ܚܘܒܳܠܐ ܒܬܪܥܐ ܘܒܟܘܪ̈ܣܘܬܐ ܘܒܡܕܒܚܐ ܕܥܕܬܐ ܘܒܪܕ̈ܝܬܐ ܕܒܩܘܪܒܐ. ܓܒܪܐܝܠ ܪܒܐ. 
Bombenanschlag auf syrisch-orthodoxe Kirche in Zahle, im Osten des Libanon
Beirut, 27.03.2011 (KAP) Auf eine syrisch-orthodoxe Kirche im ostlibanesischen Sahle ist am frühen Sonntagmorgen ein Bombenanschlag verübt worden. Bei dem Attentat wurde nach Angaben örtlicher Medien niemand verletzt. Es entstand lediglich Sachschaden. 
Der Sprengsatz aus rund zwei Kilo TNT sei gegen 4.15 Uhr Ortszeit im Seiteneingang der syrisch-orthodoxen Marienkirche per Fernzündung ausgelöst worden und habe Kirchentüren, Bänke, den Altar sowie einige in der Nähe stehende Autos beschädigt. Bisher hat laut Berichten niemand die Verantwortung für den Anschlag übernommen. 
Erzbischof Yostinos Boulos Safar von Sahle verurteilte den Anschlag als Akt des Vandalismus Ungläubiger und kündigte an, den Sonntagsgottesdienst wie geplant zu feiern. Der Parlamentsabgeordnete und ehemalige Tourismusminister Elie Marouni verurteilte dem Anschlag und forderte die Armee auf, ihre Präsenz rund um die Kirche zu verstärken. 
Die Kirche befindet sich im Industriegebiet von Sahle, einer mehrheitlich christlichen Stadt rund 50 Kilometer östlich von Beirut. Erst am Mittwoch waren in Sahle sieben estnische Touristen von bewaffneten Unbekannten entführt worden. Eine großangelegte Suchaktion blieb bisher ohne Ergebnis. Marouni betonte gegenüber dem libanesischen Radio, beide Ereignisse stünden in einem Zusammenhang und seien der Versuch, Instabilität in die Region Bekaa zu bringen.

kathweb.at / 27.3.2011


Bomb Explosion in the Syrian Orthodox Church in Zahle, in Lebanon

March 27, 2011
Beirut (AFP) - A bomb exploded on Saturday (26 / 3) night at the entrance to a church in the town of Zahle, eastern Lebanon, no casualties, said a church official said Sunday. 
The bomb, estimated to weigh two kilograms of explosives placed at the side entrance to St Mary's Church, a Syrian Orthodox church, said pastor Youstinios Safar Boulos told AFP. 
The bomb went off at 04:15 local time (08:15 GMT), damaging a section of the church doors and benches inside and the altar, says Safar. Seven cars parked nearby were also destroyed. No one claimed responsibility for the blast. 
"I condemn this attack and urged people to remain calm," said Safar, who is from Syria and the bishop of Zahle, a city inhabited by many Christians around 50km from the capital Beirut.  He said the plan will hold a worship service Sunday at the church in spite of the attacks. 
The church was located in industrial areas Zahle, in which seven citizens of Estonia were kidnapped earlier this week by armed men. The officials did a search operation against the victims but so far can not find the people who kidnapped it. 

(Uu. H-RN/H-AK)  / news45.info / 27.3.2011
 
www.suryoyo-online.org
 
-------------- nchster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
URL: http://listserv.gwdg.de/pipermail/suryoyo-online/attachments/20110327/16648ed1/attachment-0001.htm